Friday, July 25, 2008

Cougar News

Our next game is on Tuesday at 6:45pm against SLAM.

The upside is that the Cougars were able to scout SLAM on Tuesday night against the Hitmen. The downside is that we have our toughest position game so far. SLAM has only lost three games but up until recently our biggest run output was against them.

Here are a few items need some action:

  • I have three people interested in another early morning practice on Sunday at 7:15am. Let me know if you will be out there.
  • Although I am in denial, it is true that the season is only going to last 2-3 more weeks. We need to plan and have our first annual Cougar Awards Banquet. I am taking any and all suggestions for location. One suggestion for Depot Nuevo has been recognized. Also, we need to pick a date. It needs to be a date that everyone can be there. I suggest September 2, 3 or 4 (the Tu, We, Th, after Labor Day). Let me know your thoughts.
  • Lastly, by popular demand (two people) I have put all of the Cougar news and updates in one convenient place. http://deadcougars.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment